Rich, chocolaty and easy, a must for every superbowl party.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||60 minutes|
- 6 oz marscipone cheese room temperature
- 14 oz pkg of oreo cookies your favorite flavor
- 16 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- For the icing
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Put cookies in a food processor and chop finely then add the marscapone cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 1 inch football shapes. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip cookies in chocolate. Place in a single layer on parchment paper-line cookie sheet. Use icing to draw laces on footballs. Refrigerate until firm.
For the icing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. Put the icing into a pastry bag with a fine tip and draw laces on the footballs.
Super Bowl Sunday is the second-largest day for U.S. food consumption, after Thanksgiving Day. Some of the most popular game day snacks are chicken wings, pretzels, chips and dips, burgers and hot dogs, guacamole and pizza. © Galley Chef All Rights Reserved