- 1 pound puff pastry
- 2 cans artichoke hearts drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onions chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400⁰. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Chop artichoke hearts into large pieces, add remaining ingredients and mix well. Using a 2 ½ inch round cookie cutter, cut each sheet of puff pastry into 15-20 circles.
- Press the circles into prepared mini muffin tins. Fill with artichoke filling. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
These can be prepared ahead of time and frozen. Prepare as above then freeze in the mini muffin tins until hardened (about 20-30 minutes). Pop puffs out into a large plastic bag. You can place the frozen puffs into mini muffin pans and bake from frozen, adding 5 minutes to baking time. © Galley Chef All Rights Reserved