Crunchy, savory little snacks that are perfect for game day or an after-school snack. Make them ahead of time, freeze, and reheat for a quick and easy bite.
- 1 cup Fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 7 large basil leaves chopped
- 15 mini fillo cups
- 2 small Italian plum tomatoes
- 15 slices pepperoni
- Saute spinach 1 to 2 minutes until wilted. Add mozzarella cheese and basil leaves and stir till cheese is melted. Fill fillo cups with mixture.
- Top each cup with a thin slice of tomato .
- Add a Pepperoni slice. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Make these tasty treats in advance and freeze them for a tasty 10 minute pizza snack any time. © Galley Chef All Rights Reserved