Alton Brown suggests that a dip is defined based on its ability to “maintain contact with its transport mechanism over three feet of white carpet”.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 Lemon juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster coarsely chopped
- Put milk, butter, cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, onion, salt, paprika, and cayenne in a bowl. Blend until smooth; Use a rubber spatula to fold in the seafood. Chill until ready to use. Let sit at room temp for ½ hour before using.
Recipe Notes Crab can be substituted for the lobster or you can use a combinatioin of the two. © Galley Chef All Rights Reserved