Buccatini with white bean, asparagus, shitake mushrooms, lovage and parmesan compliments of Chef Samantha Buyskes and Anthony Road Wine Company.
Buccatini with white bean, asparagus, shitake mushrooms, lovage & parmesanFrom: GalleyChef.org
This deliciously hearty dish is earthy and creamy with the bright celery-like flavor of lovage - unforgettable!
- 1lb buccatini pasta
- 1T salt
- 3T olive oilextra virgin
- 1/4cup butter
- 1cups asaparaguscut into 1 inch pieces
- 4cups shitake mushroomscleaned and cut into strips
- 112 oz can cannellini white beans
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2cup dry riesling
- 1/4cups lovagefinely chopped
- 2T parmigiano reggianofinely grated
Celery leaves can be substituted for lovage.
© Galley Chef All Rights Reserved